вторник, 21 август 2012 г.

Happy anniversary




Am I happy woman? This question bothers me today. Why today?
Because it is our 7-th anniversary. 7 years married. Uau. It was like twinkle.
And strike a balance. Beloved woman, with 2 boys and great husband.
I love them all. My children are my treasure. They are most important thing in the hall world.
My husband and I? Don’t think always is like in fairy tale. Sometimes I don’t wear my pink glasses. Sometimes there are disputes. Sometimes is always perfect.
But one thing likes me at most. This is sex for make it up. Have you tried? Still not?
I recommend it. You’ll never forget it.

About sex for make it up I’m gonna talk in my next post.
Now more important for me is the anniversary. I wish to love each other for years, to give the children all our love and to make them happy.

I just wanna to be alive to see my family grow.  And to become happier.  

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар